1. Return faulty items (Within the 2-years free warranty period):
- Please contact our service centre at 0131 663 8688 to report any faulty items. Our staff will arrange free collection for you.
2. Exclusions for warranty service:
- Warranty service does not cover in-box accessories or additional accessories purchased.
- Free warranty service is null and void in the event of:
- Purchase invoice is modified by unauthorized party;
- Product is repaired or modified by unauthorized party, or unauthorized parts are installed;
- Serial number is modified, damaged or removed from the product;
- Warranty information is incorrect or not updated;
- Any correction work or repair for the product by reasons of not following the instruction in the installation or operating manual;
- Any damage or loss caused by man-made, misuse, abuse, neglect, excessive erosion or rust, normal wear and tear, accidents, natural disasters, or other events beyond Company’s control;
- Non-domestic use or use of the product for any purpose other than the original designed;
- Damage of any accessory or peripheral not supplied with product;
- Defects caused by Force Majeure.
- After the Default Warranty Period, SCOTT makes no guarantee to replace any spare parts of the product that is damaged, broken or malfunctioned such as but not limited to in situations where the affected spare parts of which are not available to SCOTT for any reason whatsoever.
3. RETURN AND REFUND (14 days cooling off period)
SCOTT wants to make sure you are delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we understand you may change your mind. You can exercise the right to return a purchase at your cost and opt for refund within 14 days.
Please call our service centre at 0131 663 8688 (Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org before returning the product to our warehouse.
Items must be unused, returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition. Refunds will be processed within 14 working days of receiving the returned item.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item and we highly recommend you obtain proof of posting and tracking details of your parcel in case of a problem or losing.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition as received. It must also be in the original packaging. We reserve the right to make a refund if the goods returned are deemed to have been damaged, worn, tampered with or there’s any missing part inside the packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 working days after our inspection and will only be made to PayPal account.
4. FAULTY / DAMAGED PRODUCT
We do our best to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you notify us and return the product to us with 14 days of receipt.
5. RETURN AND REFUND (14 days cooling off period)
- The product will be delivered to the address provided. We currently offer delivery to the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, as well as Guernsey and Jersey. Additional shipping cost will apply for delivery to Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly Shetland and Orkney. Please contact our customer service 0131 663 8688 for further details.
- If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, you will be informed as soon as possible and SCOTT reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery
- Delivery of order will be made at the agreed time or within the period of agreed time. However, SCOTT will not be liable for delay or failure of delivery owing to any reason beyond its reasonable control, i.e. severe weather conditions, strike, delays in transportation etc.
6. Delivery address change
We are sorry that it is NOT possible to change the shipping information, including the delivery address, once you have completed your order.
7. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- All prices are VAT inclusive.
- We only accept payment through PayPal.
8. ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITIES
SCOTT has registered as a small WEEE producer through Valpak Limited as required by The Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment (WEEE) regulations 2013 (Producer No. WEE/KC5610UY) . All electrical equipment sold by SCOTT can be recycled. Our products include a “crossed out wheeled bin symbol” as below:
At the end of the electrical products useful life, it should not be disposed of with household waste. Please arrange to take this appliance to recycling point set up around the country.
To find out more information about the recycling of electrical items and the recycling point , please visit www.recycle-more.co.uk.
9. ELIGIBILITY / COVERED PRODUCT USAGE
- Product is used only for domestic & personal and not for commercial purpose.
- Product is used as per the manufacturer’s guidelines and as specified in the user manual supplied along with the product.